The other day, I browsed through the internet dan saya jumpa this one cute article. It tells you how to make this cute clown ice cream cone. It is a great idea for your kid's birthday dessert, barbeques or any gatherings.
The things u need before starting to make one:
- Sugar ice cream cones
- Ice cream
- Whip cream
- Rainbow sprinkles
- M&Ms, skittles or any small colored candy pieces
- Scoop one scoop of any flavor ice cream into a bowl. This will be the clown's head.
- Set an ice cream cone on top of the scoop of ice cream creating the clown's hat. You can stick a cherry on top of the cone if you wish. Sugar ice cream cones work well for a pointy hat, but square bottomed wafer cones work well too. You can use colored cones to have colored hats.
- Squirt one puff of whip cream on each side of the ice cream to be the hair.
- Add a cherry in the center of the ice cream scoop for the clown's big red nose.
- Use M&Ms, skittles or any small colorful candy to add eyes and a mouth to your clown.
- Sprinkle rainbow sprinkles onto whip cream to make the hair colorful.
- Serve & enjoy!